This historically inspired model can stand as a parrying weapon or in combination with a shield.
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 2050 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2050 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of C$ 10.25.
The image of the selected product could not represent the options chosen.
* Sturdy and flexible reinforcements along the whole length
* A counter weight in the handle for enhanced handling
* A soft and resisting tip
* One year limited warranty against workmanship defects
* Made in Canada
Handmade item : small variations in colouring and shape are possible
* Avoid extreme conditions: prolonged sun exposures, intense cold or heat.
* Avoid the overheating effect of the sun in the car during the summer.
* Avoid any contact with chemicals like organic solvents, petroleum derivatives, oil and DEET.
* Always inspect your weapon before using it to make sure it’s not damaged or dangerous.
* Parental supervision is advised when used by children.
* Always put your weapon on the pommel or on a flat surface, with nothing on it. Avoid putting the tip of your sword on the ground.
* Our weapons are designed for LARP and combat simulation: Only use pulled blows. Avoid any hits toward the face.
* If the paint or foam get cut, you can easily repair it with contact cement. (Follow manufacturer’s instructions).
* Do not hit any hard, rough, sharp or abrasive surfaces. Avoid repetitive friction with leather.
* Clean your weapon with a gentle cloth soaked with soapy water.
* You can spray your weapon, once in a while, with dry silicon spray.
* Item in stock : Shipped within 2 to 5 days
* Item not in stock : Shipped within 8 to 12 weeks
If you have questions about specific products, sizes or shipping/production delays please contact us!
No customer reviews for the moment.