In old-Norse, ‘Krieger‘ is the name given to fierce warriors that have seen and survived many battles. This Viking axe displays symbolism of the wolf, distinguishing itself by its unique style and for what it represents. This axe made its first appearance in the hands of a group of Viking veterans on a distant island called Arisan.
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 1649 loyalty points. Your cart will total 1649 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of C$ 8.25.
|Total Length (cm)||98|
|Staff Length (cm)||36|
|Grip Length (cm)||22|
|Head Width (cm)||20|
* A soft and resisting tip
* One year limited warranty against workmanship defects
* Made in Canada
Handmade item : small variations in colouring and shape are possible
* Avoid extreme conditions: prolonged sun exposures, intense cold or heat.
* Avoid the overheating effect of the sun in the car during the summer.
* Avoid any contact with chemicals like organic solvents, petroleum derivatives, oil and DEET.
* Always inspect your weapon before using it to make sure it’s not damaged or dangerous.
* Parental supervision is advised when used by children.
* Always put your weapon on the pommel or on a flat surface, with nothing on it. Avoid putting the tip of your sword on the ground.
* Our weapons are designed for LARP and combat simulation: Only use pulled blows. Avoid any hits toward the face.
* If the paint or foam get cut, you can easily repair it with contact cement. (Follow manufacturer’s instructions).
* Do not hit any hard, rough, sharp or abrasive surfaces. Avoid repetitive friction with leather.
* Item in stock : Shipped within 2 to 5 days
* Item not in stock : Shipped within 4 to 6 weeks
If you have questions about specific products, sizes or shipping/production delays please contact us!
No customer reviews for the moment.