* Wonderful tobacco pipe with a refined design
* Fine Carnauba wax finish to not seal the wood and let it breathe
* Designed with quality wood to offer you the most exceptional experience
* Skillfully crafted and carved with detail by skilled artisans from Canada
Handmade item : Slight variations in color and shape are possible
Pipe Dimensions :
* Overall Length : 6 in
* Bowl Size : 1 3/4 in
* Chamber Diameter : 5/8 in
* Chamber Depth : 7/8 in
* Stem Diameter : 3/8 in
Wood Essence :
* Briar : Briar is widely accepted as the finest wood for making tobacco pipes. It has natural resistance to fire and has an inherent ability to absorb moisture.
* Cherry : Cherry wood is very similar to briar wood. It is about half as dense as briar, and has very beautiful grain. Since its less dense it is lighter, and therefore more comfortable to hold in the mouth, but also less resistant to heat and wear.
* Ash : Ash is cheaper and less resistant to heat, but it’s still known for three things: durability, light color, and distinctive grain.
* Birch : Birch is a dense, hard and solid wood, it has fine and uniform grains, good resistance to crushing and impact. Birch wood pipes are considered at the same level as corn cob pipes.
Care Tips :
* Do not take quick short puffs of the pipe as it increases the heat of the burn.
* Do not let you pipe get so hot that you can not comfortably hold it against your cheek. This is a good measure you can use to tell if you are smoking your pipe to hot.
* Try to keep your pipe from getting wet. We use a fine Carnauba wax finish on our pipes so that the wood is not sealed and is able to breath. This wax can be damaged by water so try and keep it from getting wet.
* Make sure to clean your pipe after every smoke. This includes forcefully blowing through your pipe stem.
* Item in stock : Shipped within 1 to 2 weeks
* Item not in stock : Shipped within 2 to 8 months
If you have questions about specific products, sizes or shipping/production delays please contact us!