Safe foam fake weapon designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater and film.
Inspired by the great swords handled by the Landsknecht of the XV and XVI centuries, this weapon with its long blade, its curvy quillon, and its ricasso, covered with real leather will impose respect. The handle, hard and long, provides exquisite manoeuvrability. Able to suit a wide range of characters, the Flamberge continues to shine with excellence on the battlefield to this day.
The guard and pommel are available in antique brass or tarnished steel finish. The handle is available in lacquered wood or wood covered with leather. The sword is available with a straight or wavy blade, and in normal or notched appearance.
All of our swords include:
– A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
– Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
– A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
– 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
– Safe practice sword made of foam designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image