* A soft and resisting tip
* One year limited warranty against workmanship defects
* Made in Canada
Handmade item : small variations in colouring are possible
“No maintenance required! No need to add powder, silicon, or extra coating. You can also slip your weapon into a leather sheath without the risk of damaging it as it is highly resistant to friction.
No coating is used. Even if it is severed by a steel knife, the foam maintains its strength and remains safe.”
Instructions for use :
* Hold the handle; strike with the blade while controlling your strength.
* Do not use the weapon as a walking stick.
* Avoid forcing the weapon or bending it like a bow as tiny cracks may appear in the rod and cause the weapon to be fragile.
* Avoid hitting against hard, sharp, or massive objects (i.e. concrete wall, boulder, sharp blade, tree, carts, war machines, etc).
* Avoid blows to the head and face.
* Do not place in a fire.
* Do not glue or repair the blade with materials that harden.
* Do not use if the product is damaged.
* Item in stock : Shipped within 2 to 5 days
* Item not in stock : Shipped within 4 to 6 weeks
If you have questions about specific products, sizes or shipping/production delays please contact us!